Royal Lytham crest left chest. Garment is Black with Electric Blue and Silver trim.
- 100% polyester laminated waterproof fabric with contrast 4-way stretch panels
- Waterproof, windproof and lightweight
- Inner mesh lining for breathability and internal pocket
- Matt waterproof zip with Sunderland branded rubber storm lockdown puller
- Chest and side waterproof zipped pockets with fleece lined top pocket slip and Sunderland branded rubber storm lockdown puller
- Chin guard with inner storm flap
- High neck for weather protection
- Technical 4-way stretch panel design in high impact zones
- Silver laser cut flash detail on chest and side zips
- Cuffs with bonded anti-snag velcro cuff adjuster and inner storm cuff
- Draw cord adjuster with gunmetal toggles through back neck, waist and hem
- Silver retro reflective printed Sunderland branding
- Groove brush on bungee cord in side pocket
We endeavour to dispatch orders within 5 working days. If you return an item for exchange that is in stock we will exchange the next working day.
Delivery charges are as follows:
UK : £5.00
Europe : £8.00
USA and Canada: £15.00
Rest of World: £19.00
Your complete satisfaction with our product is our guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, please do not hesitate to return it, at your own cost, within one month of your purchase date. In the respect of faulty goods, the cost of returning the goods will be refunded. If you have merchandise you would like to return or exchange, please return it to:
Royal Lytham Golf Club
Lytham St Annes
Enclose a reason for return, a copy of the receipt, the order number, your name, address, a daytime telephone number and an email address. Exchanged items will be returned to you in the timescales detailed on the Delivery page.
We are not responsible for returns that we do not receive due to postal errors.
Returns will only be made to the credit card that was used to make the purchase.
To check the process of a return please contact 01253 720094 or email@example.com
Cancelling your order
If you change your mind after placing an order with Ben Squires, you can cancel it at any time before we dispatch it. All you need to do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01253 720094. Please provide your name, address and order number when contacting us.
Your right to cancel
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order with us at any time within 14 days of receiving your goods. In the event that we are unable to deliver your order within our standard delivery timescales, you are entitled to cancel your order with no penalty.
Should you cancel the contract, we will then refund you the price you have paid for the goods. You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods, which means that the goods must be unused.
If you do wish to cancel your order, you must inform us clearly of your decision to do so. We recommend that you do this via email to email@example.com